Get Rid Of Blackheads with Omega 3: Blackheads appear on the face when dead skin and other debris accumulate and block hair follicles. Mostly, they appear on the nose and chin as we don’t pay attention to these areas while washing our face.
Blackheads have a dark appearance because sebum remains oxidized when exposed to air. Having blackheads is perfectly normal, and you do not need to be extra worried. However, you will have to look for some remedies.
Food items that contain Omega 3 fatty acids help get rid of blackheads. All you need to do is follow a couple of simple directions.
- Adjust your diet: Instead of going for medication, you should adjust your diet and eat those food items that can provide Omega 3 fatty acids to your body. You should avoid red meat and include fish in your diet plan. Eat salmon fish at least three times a week, and you will see a significant difference.
- Use dry fruits: You can get ample servings of Omega 3 by including dry fruits like walnuts and almonds in your diet chart. You can add them to salads or else eat them whole by themselves. Moreover, beans and green peas are also a natural source of Omega 3.
- Use flaxseed oil: Flaxseed oil is another source of Omega 3 fatty acids. You can get it from any local medical store. It is also called linseed oil, so do not get confused. It is available in different forms like liquid, capsules, and other shapes. However, you better get it in liquid form as it will be a lot easier to use. Take three spoons of oil daily, and your blackheads will be gone in a couple of days. Though you will have to develop taste buds for this oil, it works as a cleansing agent for your skin.
- Use topical tree oil: Topical tree oil disinfects your skin and reduces inflammation. Moreover, it carries fewer adverse effects as compared to other treatments like benzoyl peroxide.
- Consult dermatologist: You can seek help from a skin specialist and take Omega 3 supplements but do not go beyond limits. Sometimes, medication also carries side effects, so be extra cautious while going for medication.
- Exfoliate your skin: Take hot steam on your face as this will soften your blackheads. Then exfoliate your skin properly by applying scrub or any facial mask. Do not touch blackheads with dirty hands.