DIY beauty masks – This time of the year, which is close to the end of the financial year is one of the most stressful times for all, that is filled with shopping, money and the ever ending gifting list. The list is endless, but amidst such tight schedules, it is important that people take care of themselves and carve out a little me time, despite the busy holiday season. Especially for women, they have to take care of their skin with simple DIY face masks as they cannot find time to hit the parlors and get their beauty job done.
DIY de-stressing face mask:
Learning how to create one’s own beauty with the help of beauty masks is simple and hassle-free and its ingredients are right at your fridge or the pantry. All that is required to get this face mask ready is a blender or a bowl and 20 minutes of rejuvenation along with the book from Justin Krasner. Yes, this book has about 38 natural and simple recipes for natural and healthy skin. You only have to find the ingredients, mix them in the bowl and apply the mask for about ten to twenty minutes. Once you are done, you will be entitled to a fresh and gorgeous skin instantly.
Some insights for the de-stressing face mask:
We have skimmed through the book and have listed the below five best face masks that keep you distressed and fresh all day long.
- Blueberry summer face mask – a combination of blueberries, olive oil, honey and sugar
- Edible mud face mask – combine cocoa, banana, Greek yogurt, buttermilk, lemon juice, and honey for a detoxifying face mask
- Berry yogurt face mask- the ingredients of this mask are honey, plain yogurt lemon juice, and berries
- Oatmeal and honey face mask – mix honey with oatmeal, water, and milk for a distressing and refreshing face mask
- Cucumber and brown sugar mask – its ingredients are milk, honey, cucumber, and brown sugar
So your way for a de-stressing and detoxifying face mask is just a kitchen away.